Location: London based with Hybrid working, 2 days minimum in London office
Reporting to: Head of Product, Charities & Impact
Contract: Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week
Salary: c. £45k per annum
Date closes:Friday, 11th August 2023
This is an excellent opportunity to join the CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) team as a Product Manager, Impact. You will be an integral part of our brilliant Product team, who manage and develop CAF UK’s product suite to meet the needs of our charities and donors. This exciting new role will drive the development and management of CAFs impact-driven products & services including social investment, grant making & advisory. You will work across teams to develop CAF’s proposition in these areas, driving social change and maximising positive impact.
At CAF you will be joining an international workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. Our work connects and enables the vital organisations, institutions and individuals working to ensure that everyone has a stake in the future.
Founded in 1924, CAF is a leading charity operating in the UK and internationally, working with individuals, businesses and social enterprises to facilitate and encourage giving. It also provides financial services tailored to the needs of charities, including banking, investment, and advisory. There has perhaps never been a more exciting time to join CAF as we embark on an ambitious digital transformation programme that will serve a new generation of donors. Our four-year strategy will set us on a path to becoming a truly global platform for giving, that connects people and causes, so that our contribution and impact will grow.
CAF is a Disability Confident Employer and we guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please advise if you consider yourself to have a disability.
- Developing and executing product strategy, in partnership with the Head of Product, Charities & Impact & the Head of Impact & Advisory, covering; pricing, market positioning and opportunity, and overall propositions
- Working seamlessly across the Impact Accelerator customer teams to develop clear product roadmap(s) that support their business goals and help to drive innovations in impact investing, grant making and advisory.
- Developing and building scalable, product solutions for our Impact-driven products through CAFs transformation programme.
- Acting as the primary source of expertise on the product set
- Agree, monitor and input into the delivery of annual income targets in a way that supports CAF’s longer term growth aspirations and wider objectives to stimulate overall level of giving and social investment.
- Provide input into impact measurement and evaluation, developing metrics and frameworks to measure social impact and effectiveness of impact products using data-driven insights.
- Contribute to thought leadership, following emerging trends, best practices, and innovations in impact investing, grant making and charity advisory.
- Collaborate with marketing to raise the profile and awareness of CAF’s services for not-for-profit organisations.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in social investment, grant-making or advisory services for clients – either in a back office or front-line capacity
- Experience of developing and delivering product strategies and plans
- Commercial & analytical: comfortable analysing complex data, driving pricing strategy and writing business cases
- Track record of managing complex stakeholder relationships, including interacting with, and influencing, executives
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and can communicate at all levels to deliver business results
- Strong problem-solving and ‘can do’ attitude
- Clear strategic thinker
- Ability to work at pace and autonomously
- Self-starter who doesn’t wait to be asked